The Chilliwack river valley is a popular place for camping, fishing, ATV's and hiking in summer.
Winter comes to the Chilliwack valley sooner than other parts of the Fraser Valley, the valley is surrounded by mountains and once December arrives is in the shadow of the mountains. We took the 40 km drive on the paved road to see what the valley looked like on a -4 degree C December day.

You will see some amazing views of the peaks and forest along the road, and even when the Chilliwack Lake campground is closed, you can walk the short trail to the lake if the snow is not too deep.

We will add some more photos to the post after our next trip.

Below is the google map for the area.

Comments

03/28/2016 2:38am

Chilliwack river valley is really awesome place as we can see in these pictures up there and that is really suitable for the people who like cold and ice anyway that white mountains are really looking amazing.

Very awesome and outstanding valley.. I am soo soo much keen to visit such kinds of places. Once day i will get my world tour ticket and will visit all my dream places.

08/01/2016 7:09am

Canada has the most beautiful wild nature and countrysides as well as New Zealand.

09/23/2016 3:21am

Hello me and my friend who works in hanginggardensofbali.com, Paddling in Canada doesn't get a great deal more stunningly wonderful than in the area of BC. Taking off mountain tops, plenteous untamed life and perfect waters make it a top goal for kayaking devotees.

10/31/2016 3:27am

Hello me and my friend who works in mooringsoncavill.com.au went there,Winter camping in California is indeed popular for extra mural lovers. However there isn't essentially information untrue there close but no cigar where the of the first water places are to motel in around the winter months. This stipulation will hold you clash the marvelous places to camp completely the winter in California.

Education assumes a noteworthy part in building up a man and preparing a man since it is not about just making great imprints for your great salary yet it is additionally to make yourself a decent person. Since when you are engrossing your training that will make you a genuine human.

12/01/2016 8:41am

hurry hurry hurry free itunes code generator is waiting for you and you can get it click the link to learn how.

03/01/2017 11:13pm

If it turns out I have an allergy to the cold weather, which is often also called allergic rhinitis by experts. If the flu is usually accompanied by fever, then allergies usually come without fever but often come accompanied by sneezing, itchy eyes, and nasal congestion.

03/08/2017 10:24pm

Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.

03/08/2017 10:31pm

Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.

04/16/2017 11:46pm

Sitting near the river till night and have something good to eat.

04/17/2017 12:29am

What a lovely winters they would be.

04/18/2017 10:47pm

Thanks for such a nice post.

Nice post.

06/17/2017 9:27am

Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.